EPISODE 24 (Featuring Returning Guest Host: Combat Sports Finance Expert, John Nash)
1. Thoughts on Dana White’s claims that UFC fighters are more financially secure than boxers
2. Fighting out a UFC contract without renegotiating a new one
3. Morgan Stanley’s upgrade of UFC stock and what “overweight” means
4. The giant boom in UFC sponsorship in 2021—is it because the UFC capitalized on the Covid crisis?
5. Thoughts on Crypto and why the UFC is cashing in with sponsorship
6. Why Covid helped the UFC have a record year financially
7. Updates on the antitrust suit
*Note: This episode was taped just before Christmas
Throughout the 2021-2022 holiday UFC break we will continue to bring you podcast content every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday minimum, more days if we can. Watch for shows like ‘Crooklyn’s Corner’, ‘Show Money’, more from ‘The MMA Depressed-us’, ‘6th Round Retro’, maybe even a guest podcast episode or two of ‘The Eugene S. Robinson Show Stomper!’ — among others! On behalf of all of our crew on the entire Bloody Elbow Presents Podcast Network Team, have a safe and happy Holiday Season & be sure to stay tuned!
If you enjoy our podcasts, "heart" us here on SC, or "like" & share over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice:
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BloodyElbowPresents
* iTunes & Apple TV: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/blood…&i=1000421882228
* iHeartRadio: www.iheart.com/podcast/269-Blood…Presents-30639274
* Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/55S2dpKYVqndaPTUojkELm?si=oGGPZ4kESkWZigLNnEg1ug
* Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/bloody-e…esents?refid=stp
* TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/Sports--Recreation-Podcasts/Bloody-Elbow-Presents-p1190843/
* OverCast: overcast.fm/itunes984162015/bloody-elbow-presents
* Player FM: player.fm/series/bloody-elbow-presents
* & Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/b53e5086-2334-497c-82c0-24ddb5e0cfbb/Bloody-Elbow-Presents
... While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.