“People are hurried. The average person worth cultivating has too much to read … They are not going to read your business talk unless you make it worth their while and let the headline show it.” ~ Claude Hopkins
Welcome to Episode 95: Capturing Pain Points With A Great Headline!
Let’s be honest for a moment here … We all want to be seen and heard. It is gratifying, empowering, and makes us feel valued. We want others to get who we are and to hear our ideas and valid arguments, even if they don’t agree with us -- though, of course, we’d like that as well. What we may not realize is that the best way to get our point across is often counter-intuitive, to be successful we must try less and listen more. By doing this, your point (or idea) will become more vivid in the recipient’s mind.
Short, simple and sweet.
Here's what we will be untangling in this episode ...
- Creative ways to get your point across
- Follow the 3C’s (clear, concise, consistent)
- Capturing attention with subject lines
- Tailoring your message to your audience
- 6 key characteristics every great headline should have
- Pointers on capturing pain points in headlines
Are you ready?
Pop in your awesome earbuds and let's dive in!