Jen Gearing, B-Corp Consultant and founder of Rejenerate talks to me about all things B-Corp. In this episode we cover:
- What the B Corp movement is and how to achieve B-Corp Certification;
- B-Corp controversies (including Nespresso's B-Corp certification) and how despite this, its important for more publicly listed companies to pursue B-Corp certification;
- The fact that the triple bottom line makes for good business. B-Corps often out perform non-B Corp companies financially;
- You can start the process of building a more sustainable and resilient business now, even if you aren't ready to pursue certification;
- The best business and life advice Jen has received.
Rejenerate will be launching a group programme to help small businesses navigate the B-Corp certification process. Click here to register your interest for the programme.
This podcast is a PurposeFull Audio production and was edited by Nadine Colditz.
Connect with me!
And don't forget to rate, review and share!