Isn’t it frightening that 74% of employees globally feel that they have been unable to hit their maximum potential due to lack of training?
The quality of employee training is even more critical in door-to-door sales, where the closing percentages of reps directly correlate with how well reps are trained.
Given the necessity of first-class training, we brought on Joe Jordan, co-founder of Siro.ai, to educate us on how to train A-level reps in the 21st-century door-to-door landscape.
Joe has a unique background, deliciously mixing an engineering education with a Cutco knife selling career.
In this podcast, he teaches us valuable insights on how to leverage technology to:
· Help leaders harvest more data from reps for more effective mentorship
· Enhance accountability from reps when knocking, ultimately raising performance
· Help managers give practical and actionable feedback to reps on improvement
· Archive prime moments of peak sales as reference models for future sales pitches
· Better adapt rep training to the personality of the rep’s style and help reps identify closely related role models
· Help managers eliminate the need for physically shadowing reps while yet increasing sales outcomes
Learn and enjoy!