Raise your hand if you’re an overthinker 💁🏼♀️
Don’t lie. Did you stop to think about that first, lol?
What if I told you your overthinking was also a part of what makes up your “CEO Superpowers”. In fact, I’d bet that’s what also allows you to be mindful, plan, connect the dots, anticipate needs, and problem solve.
It’s just likely not helping you out when it comes to focus, taking strategic action, and building the kind of momentum that leads to big results in business.
That’s why, in this week’s episode, we’re unpacking ONE Question for CEO focus, momentum, and money.
In Episode 177, we jam on:
- The number one way I see smart entrepreneurs get in their own way, play small, and slow down or stop their growth altogether, and how to turn things around to get results.
- My hack for reducing overwhelm, whether that’s from having audacious goals with what feels like a never-ending to-do list, or insecurities and worries of not being good enough, getting rejected, or being disappointed.
- How to use this question to create laser focus in your business and identify the next right steps to build momentum and help you reach your bigger picture business vision.
- The truth about your “CEO Superpowers” and what’s helpful to remember so you’re “using them for good” instead of falling to the “dark side”.
- The common denominator among my clients who get the biggest results, whether that’s going from $0 to six-figures to their first million dollar year, and how you can adopt the same approach for your own six and seven-figure results in business.
Book a Free $100k CEO Mindset & Strategy Session here
Book a free coaching consultation here
Join Kim’s FB Group, Business Besties & Creative Bosses here
Have an unapologetic question you want Kim to answer in an upcoming episode? Submit your Q here.
Learn more about Kim: kimargetsinger.com