Today’s guest helped to create the largest online marketplace for consumer credit in Brazil. Olle Widén is the CEO of FinanZero. Olle is a world traveler and has made Brazil his home for his startup company in the FinTech space. Olle joins the host Valerie Cobb to share some tips on how companies can grow their business.
- When you are building your business, you need to have trust in your business model and focus on the long term, not the short term. You will also want to put your customer first as they are the ones who will be supporting you the most.
- It takes time to build up a brand and your presence as well. It can take up to 6 years to see a payoff from building your business, so it’s important to stick with it and see it through.
- The market is becoming more digital now, so it is the right time to look at investments for companies in the tech industry.
- It’s easier to move in on new and emerging markets. When you are looking to start your business, you should consider not only your area of expertise but also what markets are out there that have untapped potential.
- Being an entrepreneur and starting your own business can be a risk, but it’s better to take the risk while you are young before there is too much in your life that becomes dependent on you.
- If you want your business to be successful, then you need to work with people you get along with and can trust. You want to make sure that you are getting someone who has an impressive background but you want to be able to connect with them as well.
- When building a business, it’s a good idea to talk to someone that you are connected with so that you can vent to them or get their opinions on what you are going through.
Quote of the Show:
19:18 “Take the step, especially before you have too many other things going around with family and so on. Take the risk.”
Ways to Tune In
The Revenue Maze is produced by Ringmaster, on a mission to create connections through B2B podcasts. Learn more at https://ringmaster.com/