Does your podcast offer hope?
Many of the podcasts featured here on Causepods do just that, and today we have a special episode. It’s about illuminating opportunities in the medical community for Black Doctors.
Sometimes in a world of noise, confusion, and pain, we need good stories about people ahead of us in life, showing the way and bringing resources for those who are just getting started to lead the way forward.
These podcasts are just what we need to help bring opportunity to those who need it most and let them know the abundant possibilities available.
· Getting started in the medical profession (1:31)
· What challenges were present to become a doctor (2:26)
· What was the genesis moment to start The Black Doctors Podcast (7:14)
· Biggest challenges getting the podcast off the ground (8:45)
· What feedback have you received from listeners who listen (12:15)
· What time challenges have the podcast presented being a busy doctor (16:05)
· What makes Young Doctors DC the charity of choice for this episode (18:20)
Charity: Young Doctors DC
Thanks for Listening!
Be sure to subscribe on Apple, Google, Spotify, Amazon, or wherever you get your podcasts. And feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com.
Follow Mathew on Social Media to stay up to date on Causepods – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |