052. Ever think "helping" could be a toxic trait?
If you're sacrificing your own health and generating anxiety over aiming to please, worse than toxic, it can be deadly.
Enneagram Type 2 (aka "The Helper") is a personality type that often falls into the People-Pleasing category. They love to love, and more importantly, to be loved.
While kindness wins in this world, the motivations behind it can cause hidden health hindrances.
Therefore, today's topic...
Health for Helpers: 5 Reasons Why People Pleasing is Toxic for Your Health (With Steps on How to Stop)
[If you listen closely ... you'll hear how I added examples of each unhealthy effect as a bonus to help you see if you relate to it better.]
Like weekly reminders on how to health yourself?
Then you'll love the Self Health newsletter.
Join 1,300+ health seekers receiving personality-based wellness tips every Wednesday (the most common day when motivation starts to fizzle)
Get it at wholehardy.com/newsletter
If you like connecting your personality to your health habits, snag more wellness wisdom here:
- Typeshare (Social Blog): https://typeshare.co/katiehardy
- Website (Blog, Recipes, Programs): https://wholehardy.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wholehardy
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/wholehardy
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/wholehardy
- YouTube: https://wholehardy.com/youtube
- Apple: https://WholeHardy.com/itunes
- Spotify: https://WholeHardy.com/spotify