How do I get more traffic and sales for my eCommerce business? If you’re asking yourself this question, you’re in exactly the right place! eCommerce Badassery is a business and marketing podcast for product-based businesses.
Jessica Totillo Coster, a 20+ year retail veteran and manager of a 7-figure eCommerce business, shares actionable steps and strategies to grow the traffic, sales, and profit in your online store.
After building her multi-six figure brick + mortar boutique and working with the top experts in SEO, Web Development, Email, and Digital Marketing, she’s spilling all the secrets like the straight-talking no bullsh*t New Yorker she is.
Every Tuesday, hear from Jessica and the occasional guest to learn what it takes to take your eCommerce business to the next level. Each episode is delivered workshop-style and packed full of actionable takeaways that you can implement in your business right away.
Plus, join us every Thursday for our weekly Biz Bite episodes where Jessica answers ONE frequently asked question from eCommerce business owners just like YOU. These episodes are designed to get you quick answers to important questions so you can make smart decisions in your eCommerce business.
What We’ll Cover on the eCommerce Badassery Podcast:
- Email Marketing Strategies for eCommerce Businesses
- Social Media strategies for product-based businesses to attract new customers
- Technical training for eCommerce industry platforms like Shopify + Klaviyo
- Social Media and Email Marketing Content ideas for product-based business owners
- Stories from other eCommerce business owners who started at their kitchen tables to build multi 7-figure eCommerce businesses
- Guest experts to share the latest strategies for marketing your eCommerce business
- The latest software tools to help you run your eCommerce business like the CEO you are
- How to use data to make educated decisions in your business and how to determine YOUR best next steps
- How to increase conversion and average order value on your eCommerce website
- How to do SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for eCommerce websites
- and a whole lot more!
If you’re ready to step into your role as the CEO of your eCommerce business with actionable steps and strategies and enjoy a little tough love to get things done, you’re in the right place.
Learn more at eCommerceBadassery.com