The Abundance Journey: Accelerating Revenue With An Abundance Mindset
Hello, I’m Elaine Starling, The Abundance Ambassador.
The Abundance Journey video show and podcast is a fun, engaging conversation about Abundance and all the ways it shows up. Abundance is a form of love. We are here experiencing life in order to engage, embody, express and experience more love and Abundance in all forms.
We believe that the best way to attract and experience Abundance is to BE Abundance. Our guests share:
• What has held them back from abundance in the past.
• What they did to overcome the resistance.
• And how they help others experience more abundance.
Every show is designed to amplify abundance. Each guest provides an Abundance tool for our viewers and listeners. Then we amplify Abundance by empowering you, our audience, to support the show guest too. (What you give is what you get.)
We forge an energetic connection of love and Abundance that lifts the host, guest, everyone in the audience, and everyone connected to those in the audience. Tune in to empower more Abundance in your life along with lots of laughter, fun and joy!
Here are some of the questions you can expect in any interview.
1. How do you define Abundance?
2. What challenges have you had in your life around Abundance?
3. What did you do to overcome these barriers?
4. What do you do to deliberately notice Abundance and anchor it in?
5. What is your favorite way to help others experience Abundance? (Describe the results they get for their clients)
6. What is your free gift for the audience to help increase their Abundance? (Link to your TEDx Talk or other video if you don’t have a free gift.)
7. What is one action the audience can do to support you? (What you give is what you get!)
Here are some choices – pick ONE that works best for your goals.
- Join your Facebook Group
- Share the podcast interview
- Comment with the most valuable thing you learned from this conversation
- Become an Affiliate
- Send three friends a link to your free gift so they experience Abundance too. read less