Two Question Verdict Form. $2.4 Million Verdict. Federal Court.
Tune in to Colorado Trial Lawyer Connection as Keith Fuicelli welcomes Denver Personal Injury Attorneys Laura Browne and Sean Dormer to the show. Laura and Sean discuss how they won $2.4 million for their client against State Farm after submitting a two question verdict form with zero elements stated about their claims.
Learn More and Connect with Colorado Trial Lawyers
☑️ Laura Browne | LinkedIn
☑️ Sean Dormer | LinkedIn
☑️ Dormer Harpring, LLC Website
☑️ Keith Fuicelli | LinkedIn
☑️ Fuicelli & Lee Injury Lawyers Website
☑️ Fuicelli & Lee Injury Lawyers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn
☑️ Subscribe Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | YouTube
- Who are Laura Browne and Sean Dormer?
- Procedural posture of their $2.4 million case against State Farm
- Sean’s tactics during voir dire in this case
- Laura’s opening statement for the case
- Sean’s closing statement for the case
- The reasons for using an IME doctor
- Having the client’s family as witnesses
- How they would argue impairment differently versus how they did in this case.
The information contained in this podcast is not intended to be taken as legal advice. The information provided by Fuicelli & Lee is intended to provide general information regarding comprehensive injury and accident attorney services for clients in the state of Colorado.