His hard-hitting interviews gained national attention ... Jim Campbell doesn't shy away from a challenge. And in 2011, Campbell gained access, and spoke to, one of the most notorious criminals of all time: Bernie Madoff. Since then, he’s uncovered some of the most dark and sickening details of the greatest Ponzi scheme of all time. Campbell discusses how he got access to Madoff, what motivated him to run a Ponzi scheme and how his victims were victimized twice with host Charles Mizrahi.
• An Introduction to Jim Campbell (00:00:00)
• Access to Madoff (00:02:33)
• Madoff’s Confession (00:06:17)
• A Legend on Wall Street (00:11:31)
• The Front of the Restaurant (00:18:24)
• The Back of the Restaurant (00:26:19)
• Madoff’s Ponzi Scheme (00:37:42)
• Turning a Blind Eye (00:44:23)
• Victimized Twice (00:54:29)
• Lessons Learned (01:03:05)
Jim Campbell is an author and syndicated radio show host. Since 2008, Campbell has hosted “Business Talk with Jim Campbell," analyzing leading figures in business, politics and sports. He also hosts “Forensic Talk with Jim Campbell," which is dedicated to examining forensics from financial crimes.
His latest book, (below), is an in-depth account of Bernie Madoff — the mastermind of the greatest Ponzi scheme in history. It features new and exclusive details on Madoff, his associates and their crimes. Best of all, Campbell pulls some of these details straight from the source...
• Madoff Talks: Uncovering the Untold Story Behind the Most Notorious Ponzi Scheme in History
Don't Forget To...
• Subscribe to my podcast!
• Download this episode to save for later
• Liked this episode? Leave a kind review!
Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/1729783