Mikey Richards is the drummer for Violent Soho and a passionate philosopher.
In this episode Mikey talks about:
- his history with singing and how his classical-trained experience differs from Luke Boerdam's (singer of Violent Soho) non-traditional experience
- the importance of showing yourself for who you truly are and not comparing yourself to others
- the feeling of starting over when making Hungry Ghost
- how to free yourself from creative obligations and the pressure of your online identity
- how to break illogical patterns of thinking
- the power of meditation
- how he approaches session drumming
- and lots more!
Listen to the audio-only version of the podcast at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, YouTube or wherever else you listen to podcasts.
Follow Michael Richards and Violent Soho
Mikey's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antimikeysohorealthefanpage/
Violent Soho's Instagram: https://instagram.com/violentsoho4122