My guest this week is Doreen Ritchie. She is a Life and Executive Coach from Belfast, published author (Activate Your Life, Vol2) , Queen's University teacher and public speaker. Doreen helps to empower people to make LIFE CHANGES and gain clarity and calm in their life! She helps people live their lives. Doreen says “change your mind and you will change your life”!
In this episode:
- Other people’s opinions are not the truth.
- Living in a modern marriage
- What happens after the kids grow up; for the man and women
- Getting in touch with inner feelings for the man and women
- What are you telling yourself about the situation or circumstances?
- How to create a better life
- Understanding where your feelings are coming from
- Who you really are
- We are not victims, we are responsible for ourselves
- The space between the action and your reaction/response
- The bottom line is “I’m lost”
- Mid-life crisis, when you begin to realise there’s more to life than this
- Allow people be who they are
- Experience everything you can in every moment you experience
“Every morning, when you lift your head off the pillow, you have everything you need.” – Neale Donald Walsch
Contact Doreen here:
Contact Johann (host) here:
Podcasts available at:
SUBSCRIBE for more Podcasting Videos: https://bit.ly/3mVzszy
Full Podcasting Video Playlist: https://bit.ly/3i5oqnR
Like, subscribe and share with your friends
======Support the show
My FREE Gift!
Improve Your Sleep, Improve Your Health Ebook, Download now!
How To Get A Good Night's Sleep Book
Become a Patreon
If you want to support the show, Become a Patreon!