The ongoing "Ask Josh Anything" series is back from Summer vacation and we've got a fun — and surprisingly informative — set of questions for Josh, including:
- What marginal gains are made by following the TTT instructions in a pre-TdF video by Team EF?
- When you've got a tailwind, is it better to still make yourself as small as possible, or should you sit up and try to take advantage of the wind behind you?
- What's going on when the dish changes the first time a tire is mounted on a new wheel?
- Some riders claim their bike feels faster and lighter on climbs when they move their bottle to their jersey pocket. Is there any merit to this, or is the effect in fact the opposite? Or neither?
- FFWD claims to have made the fastest wheel ever. Is it possible to legitimately make this claim?
All this and an in-depth discussion of what happens to your aero-ness when you grow a beard (with a side discussion on types of beards), in the show that makes a big deal about the little things, and how those little things can be a big deal.