***WARNING - this episode contains themes of suicide & abuse***
Hey everyone and welcome to The Nick Elston Show!
Nick Elston is a leading Inspirational Speaker, Transformational Speaking Coach & Founder of Forging People - empowering, inspiring and educating people to step up, find their voice & truly be heard in life, in education, in leadership, in influencing & in business.
The Nick Elston Show brings you the people who inspire, motivate, educate & engage in all walks of life - sharing their insights & experiences honestly, unfiltered & off script!
This week, in the 11th episode of Season 4, Nick speaks to the fantastic Michelle Ensuque - Coach, Consultant & Leader!
Themes we cover in this episode;
- Counselling v Coaching
- Trauma, Abuse & Suicide - Michelle’s lived experience & the power in sharing her story
- NLP - Neuro Linguistic Programming - not as Woo Woo as you may think & why it gets some negative press.
- Michelle’s former career in the military & psychiatric engagement & how she would engage differently nowadays.
- A shoot-out to our mutual friend Nicki Maidment!
- Divorce, Dating & finding new love.
All of this, plus writing, an Icelandic clap, the transformation through grief + lots more along the way - a BIG, powerful episode!
Please do check out & follow/subscribe/connect to Michelle’s updates!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/meliusseuk/
- Website: https://www.meliusse.com/
The Nick Elston Show is available via YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music & most podcast platforms.
You can reach out to Nick & his team at www.nickelston.com.
In the meantime, please stay tuned for upcoming episodes of The Nick Elston Show by hitting subscribe, show the love by hitting ‘like’ - Nick has more amazing guests coming your way very soon!
If you have been affected by any of the themes covered in the show, please go to www.nickelston.com/need-help for trusted organisations & support.