On The Guest: Debra Silverman is an astrologer, psychotherapist, teacher, podcaster, and author of her book, The Missing Element. Over the past 45+ years of professional experience and private practice, Debra has specialized in helping thousands of individuals achieve emotional health and wisdom based on who they uniquely are. She specializes in guiding those who are going through major life changes, pain, and insecurity. Might I add, I HIGHLY recommend pulling out your birth chart for this episode and following along!
From this conversation you’ll learn:
- How to build the courage to step out of “the norm”
- How astrology can help unleash our most true and authentic selves + What the birth chart tells us about our purpose
- More info four elements and how they play a key role in our lives and choice
- How to find your missing element
- What the midheaven is & how it’s related to career
- How to find acceptance & Self-Love in your astrological chart
- How to practice deep peace
- A deep dive into your Saturn placement
- A mini live reading of MY chart!
- How to use your chart to gain more self-love, self-trust, and self-acceptance
- AND MORE!
Vote for Unleash in the People’s Choice Podcast Awards: https://www.podcastawards.com/app/signup
- Remember to subscribe/follow the show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your pods. Please leave us a rating and review- it helps SO much in getting the show out there. And tell a friend about the show- podcasts are very personal and tend to be spread person to person. If this show helped you or made you smile, share the love :)
- Get Deb’s Free Gift to Unleash Listeners: debrasilvermanastrology.com/freepodcastgift/
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/unleashyourinnercreative/message