The Instructor Podcast returns for season six with Bright Coaching's Stewart Lochrie.
We dive into the world of coaching for driving instructors as we discuss:
- The difference between being a coach, and using coaching skills
- Coaching vs instruction, and why we need both
- Why we should be aiming to help the client, however they present
We also take an in-depth look at Bright Coaching and the new accredited qualification for ADIs in Coaching, Behavioural Change, and Driver Psychology.
You can find out more here.
For more information on The Instructor Podcast visit https://www.theinstructorpodcast.com/
For additional content and exclusive discounts, be sure to check out our Premium subscription - Here you'll find lots of extra content, including:
- Episodes on the Standards check and how to break down each individual competency so you're fully aware of what to expect, how to prepare, and how to perform.
- Exclusive shows with industry leaders including Bob Morton, San Harper, and Kev & Tracey Field.
- Live 'Expert Sessions' on industry-specific topics including; How to teach roundabouts.
- As a member, you'll also receive exclusive discounts for GoRoadie Pro, Client Centred learning training, The ADI/PDI Doctor, and The Guild of Mindful Driver Trainers.
The Instructor Podcast uses a variety of social media channels, including a Facebook group. You can join the group or follow us on the following platforms: