Mia is an Operating Principal at Four Cities Capital, where she's the only full-time employee while being in her early 20s.
We talk about:
- How a cold email got Mia her first job into Venture Capital?
- Advice on how to get into VC
- Her work at Four Cities Capital as the only full-time employee
- How to build momentum while LP fundraising?
- Similarities between building a Sales Pipeline & an LP pipeline
- Portfolio construction
& lots more
Mia's blog on "Fundraising as an Emerging Manager" - https://venturedigest.substack.com/p/fundraising-as-an-emerging-manager-part-one-30f5032b7810
Subscribe to Mia's Substack - https://venturedigest.substack.com/
Follow Mia on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/mialilynguyen/
Four Cities Capital website - https://www.fourcitiescapital.com/
Full episode video at https://vc10x.com/mia-nguyen