Andrew Yeung is what I'd call "The Master Connector". He's organized 100+ events in places like Toronto, NYC, etc bringing people together.
This isn't a typical VC10X episode where Prashant (host) talks to VCs. Venture Capital is more of a people business than a money business. That's what this episode is about.
In this episode, we talk about-
- Andrew's story
- Difference between Toronto & NYC vibe
- What makes Andrew passionate about bringing people together?
- How to strike a conversation with people at parties/conferences?
- Recipe for community building
- What goes into organizing an event?
- What categories of people attend these events?
Note- This episode was recorded earlier, Andrew has since moved on from his role at Facebook to take a new role as Global Product Lead at Google.
Follow Andrew on Twitter- https://twitter.com/andruyeung
Hosted by Prashant Choubey- https://twitter.com/ChoubeySahab
Full episode video at https://vc10x.com/the-master-connector