Mar 9 2023
mAXIMizing Benefits in GovCon - with Jim Campbell and Patrick Moore
This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features dual rockstars of the GovCon world; Jim Campbell, CEO of AXIM and TrUcare out of the Las Vegas area and Patrick Moore, President of AXIM and Vice President of TruCare out of the Greater Chicago area.
We have a double hitter this week, and jump right into our conversation with how both Jim and Patrick served in the Marines, fell into the insurance industry as a “carrier rep”, and eventually found their path with their current companies. With a focus on the ‘GovCon’ (government contractor) sector, they operate with the intention of bringing both transparency and niche knowledge to benefits. A discussion about their upcoming “un-conference” in April 2023, mAXIMize 2023: The Competitive Edge, is an outstanding way for GovCon brokers, agents, providers, and employers to come together to network, learn sector specific strategies and information, and find ways that they can bring best in class benefits to employees.
So, are you ready for more? Go ahead and grab your favorite ice-cold beverage and tap that play button, to tune in to this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- How they both joined the Marines and how they then transitioned to the insurance industry.
- Moving from a traditional carrier rep to current path
- Bringing transparency to health insurance for government contractors
- Starting a business during the pandemic
- Finding the correct people and information for your industry
- mAXIMize 2023: The Competitive Edge “unconference” in April
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices