"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, and to make a difference that you have lived and lived well."
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could be happy and live a legacy?
In the very first episode of the Legacy Lounge Podcast, I’m giving a detailed overview on the topic of Legacy—and what exactly that means for heart-centered, mission-driven, and high-achieving entrepreneurs.
In this Episode, your 5 takeaways will be:
- How Ralph Waldo Emerson’s philosophy on life intertwines with Legacy as it impacts your life.
- How to create a deeper connection with Legacy as it pertains to your life and leaving an impact on future generations to come.
- My branding method that has been featured in Forbes and Entrepreneur and helps my clients 10X their income in record time!
- How to see your brand as an important asset to creating your Legacy.
- How to become thought leaders, and Legacy Leaders through inspiring quotes, vision casting, and tangible advice.