Ego Death is an essential aspect of spiritual work. Explains various ways the term ‘ego’ is used and how it must be understood in terms of the spiritual and psychological work. Provides practical method and advice on how to eliminate the ego.
Concludes with a brief meditation on the ego.
- The ego in terms of: Freudian, popular psychology, and religion.
- Ego Dystonic and Ego Syntonic states.
- “Our Personal Algorithm”
- How the ego relates to the Spirit, Soul, and Body
- Afflictions and Cognitive Obscurations
- Ego vs Consciousness
- Temporary Liberation and Final Liberation
- Steps of Ego Death: Observation, Comprehension, Elimination
- Ego Death and Psychedelics