A special 2-part series where we give our answers (and encourage you to give yours) to the questions presented from #RPGaDay2022, an annual celebration of tabletop roleplaying games conceptualized by @autocratik which you can find at https://www.autocratik.com. In part one we answer the first 16 questions from this highly hash-tag-able social experience, and we hope you will respond with your interesting answers and anecdotes.
- 0:00: Intro
- 0:48: TTRPG News
- 7:16: Who would you like to introduce to RPGs?
- 13:02: What is a great introductory RPG?
- 17:15: When were you introduced to RPGs?
- 22:17: Where would you host a first game?
- 27:08: Why would a player like the game in the previous question?
- 31:23: How would you get more people paying RPGs?
- 34:38: System Sunday - Describe a cool part of a system that you love.
- 40:11: Who introduced you to RPGs?
- 43:08: What is the 2nd RPG you bought?
- 47: 45: When did/will you start GMing?
- 50:12: If you could live in a game setting, where would it be?
- 54: 32: Why did you starting RPG-ing?
- 57:31: How would you change how you started playing RPGs?
- 1:00:08: Who would you want to GM for you?
- 1:07:25: What would be your perfect game?
- 1:09:36: Outro