I had the joy and honour to sit down with Ryan (half a world away!) and talk about his art, his life, and his Korean! Let's get into it! Reminder: Patreon members get to hear AND see this full interview! Have a question or comment? Leave a message on SpeakPipe or Anchor. Happy learning!
Go check out Ryan's amazing work and then follow him on all his social media! All the links are on his website above.
Ways to Support The Polyglottal Stop:
- Share this episode with a friend!
- Buy me a coffee at ko-fi.com/angeliquevoices, OR
- Become a patron at patreon.com/angeliquevoices for early access to episodes and extra content!
- "Sunny Travel" by Nico Staf
- “This or That” by TrackTribe
- "Sunset Dream" by Cheel
Language, Linguistics, Sociolinguistics, Interview, Ryan Estrada, English, Learning, Korean, Artist, Author
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/thepolyglottalstop/message