We might spend time away from home for lovely reasons like going on holiday or visiting friends, or it might be for a more troubling reason like caring for a sick loved one. Even if we’re happy to be staying somewhere different it can be still be a source of stress as we’re away from our home comforts and personal space.
In this episode I share:
- Why we can struggle away from home even when we’re with people we love
- Ideas for how you can give yourself feelings of ease, comfort and safety
- How introverts can find calm while 'peopling'
- Get your free guides and audios to help you live with more calm and joy each day in the free resource library here
- If you enjoy the podcast I’d love you to leave a review on iTunes so that others can find it too
- If you value what I share in the podcast, and elsewhere, you can buy me a virtual cuppa here