Jill Lublin is an international speaker on the topics of Publicity, Networking, Kindness, and Referrals. She is the author of 4 Best Selling books including Get Noticed…Get Referrals (McGraw Hill) and co-author of Guerrilla Publicity and Networking Magic. Her latest book, Profit of Kindness went #1 in four categories. Jill is a master strategist on how to position your business for more profitability and more visibility in the marketplace. She is CEO of a strategic consulting firm and has over 25 years of experience working with over 100,000 people plus national and international media. Jill teaches a virtual Publicity Crash Course, and consults and speaks all over the world. She has spoken on many stages with luminaries such as Tony Robbins. Jill also leads an intentional kindness community. Visit publicitycrashcourse.com/freegift and jilllublin.com
Listen & Subscribe on: iTunes
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness helps contain my emotions, helps manage them, and keeps them more even.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I noticed if I start feeling anxious or something scares me, I'll take four breaths in and four breaths out. The other thing that helps me is to take a breath in and then exhale, as long as I can.
- I remember being bullied all through being a kid and I think part of it is because of my curly hair. That was the style then I had freckles I had these ugly glasses; just things that were not helping me be at my best.
- I remember kids saying mean things about my brother's name, Jack. So, Jack and Jill; I heard all kinds of versions of the nursery rhyme.
- I had a definite incident of inappropriate sexual contact. And that was really upsetting, where I felt like I couldn't even go to school like I'd be looked at.
- I had my share of feeling bullied, feeling insecure, feeling threatened. I think in my life, there have been many moments of feeling bullied, feeling insecure, feeling unsafe, feeling taunted, feeling teased, which might be slightly different than being taunted.
- The point is, part of children's messiness is a certain meanness. Now, here's my hope and excitement for the future and the present; I believe fully that children now are much more conscious and more mindful.
Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at email@example.com
with ‘Transition' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.