Support the show
In this week's episode, I’m talking to life coach, Maureen Paley.
Maureen is a Financial, Life and Career Coach, the author of the ‘Financial Autonomy for Women: 30-Day Workbook’ and the host of the ‘Financial Autonomy for Women’ podcast. She is passionate about supporting self-identified women, couples and non-binary folk find more clarity, confidence, and peace of mind in their lives. She practices strengths-based, trauma-aware coaching and she believes in, and has benefited from, the power of women supporting each other to level up their lives, finances and careers. Maureen is a Certified Professional Coach and an Accredited Financial Counsellor. She is single, childfree, and lives in Sacramento, US with her dog, Mabel.
Topics that Maureen & I cover are:
- her thoughts around women and their finances;
- what those women who are struggling with money can do to improve their situation;
- hitting life's big milestones ‘out of order’;
- the lack of role models for single, childfree women;
- how Maureen struggled with her ‘spinster’ status through her twenties & thirties;
- how she would love to have a partner;
- how she was never clear about whether or not she wanted children;
- the way in which Maureen approaches coaching with her clients;
- how feeling good about being single and not having kids is a process;
- Maureen’s experience of internet dating;
- dating red flags, and how someone showing a lack of curiosity is a big one!
Check out Maureen’s website:
Follow Maureen on Instagram:Support the show
- Fancy getting your hands on my FREE PDF 'The Top 10 Most Irritating Questions That Single People Get Asked On The Regular...& How To (Devilishly) Respond'? Head over to: www.lucymeggeson.com
- Follow me on Instagram: @spinsterhoodreimagined
- Follow me on Twitter: @LucyMeggeson
- Follow me on LinkedIn: Lucy Meggeson
- Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
And thank you so much for listening!!!