Support the show
In this week's episode, I’m talking to the Founder of Cherish Tours, Megan Grant.
Cherish is a travel experience tour company that hosts impactful vacations around the world that support women of all ages and walks of life. Women who have gone through big life transitions tend to seek out the experiences that Cherish offers in order to heal, celebrate, connect, and feel empowered.
Topics that Megan & I cover are:
- what motivated Megan to start Cherish Tours;
- how the goal of Cherish is for women to insert more joy into their lives through travel;
- how to go about planning a trip as a woman alone;
- some safety tips for travelling alone;
- what can be gained from travelling as a woman on your own;
- how Megan loves being by herself and travels alone despite being in a relationship;
- the places that she thinks lend themselves to women travelling solo;
- Megan’s Top 3 places in the world to visit;
- how she’s been to Costa Rica six times in the last two years!
- living an authentic life and what that means to Megan;
- how Megan and I both LOVE ‘Untamed’ by Glenn Doyle;
- how she never wanted to follow the traditional ‘road map’ of life and currently doesn’t want children.
Follow Megan on Instagram:
Check out Megan’s website:Support the show
- Fancy getting your hands on my FREE PDF 'The Top 10 Most Irritating Questions That Single People Get Asked On The Regular...& How To (Devilishly) Respond'? Head over to: www.lucymeggeson.com
- Follow me on Instagram: @spinsterhoodreimagined
- Follow me on Twitter: @LucyMeggeson
- Follow me on LinkedIn: Lucy Meggeson
- Email me: email@example.com
And thank you so much for listening!!!