In our latest “Fresh Take" episode we’re talking to Calysta Watson, creator of Epicurean Therapy.
Calysta combines her love of cooking and her training as a LCSW and psychotherapist to create awareness of the connection between food and our mental and emotional health. As a mom raising a child with multiple anaphylactic food allergies, Calysta also talks about the challenge of enjoying creating meals and making great food memories with our kids, no matter the obstacles.
In this episode we discuss
what the obstacles are to us enjoying creating meals for our families
how to avoid using food as a punishment or a reward
how to create "food memories" our children will carry with them
how to make food work for kids with specific food challenges (from rigid preferences to serious food allergies)
Follow Calysta's Instagram at: on https://www.instagram.com/epicureantherapy
* Leave us a rating or review in your favorite podcast app!
* Join us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/whatfreshhellcast
* Instagram: https://instagram.com/whatfreshhellcast
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/WhatFreshHellPodcast
* Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/whatfreshhellcast
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/WFHpodcast
* questions and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices