#39: “The Gift of Triggers”
In this Monday Mindset episode we talk about the gift of triggers in our lives.
Today I share the importance of recognizing and dealing with our triggers. They are trying to teach us something about ourselves.
In this episode we talk about:
1. Triggers show us something that is unresolved in our lives.
2. Triggers represent toxic, trapped emotions that given the right circumstances (people, words, situations), can blow up and leave us feeling completely out of control…the exact opposite of what we are trying to do.
3. Short term solutions vs long term solutions for triggers.
4. Triggers are an invitation and a door opener for change to start.
5. Learning to step into the story where triggers have no power and you smile as if you are recognizing an old friend.
Connect with Marsha:
Book your Discovery Call:
Check out my website -
Connect on Facebook --
Connect on Instagram --
About me --
I am Marsha Vanwynsberghe and I am a Speaker, Coach and Author of the Bestselling Book, "When She Stopped Asking Why". I share the lessons as a parent who dealt with teen substance abuse far past the level of normal experimentation.
Through my programs, coaching and live events for women (The Inspired Life Project), I am on a mission to teach others how to find their personal power by owning their story, being vulnerable and creating boundaries in their lives. I teach others the tools, tips and strategies to overcome the challenges in their lives. I am on a mission to educate, empower and inspire others to change their story and their lives by taking radical ownership of the choices in their lives.