PODCAST EPISODE

Body Language

Meet My Brain - A Field Guide to Aspergers

Apr 6 2021 • 14 mins


93% of data is wrong and the other 7% is made up. When it comes to body language, we’ve accepted this kind of thinking for too long. Autistics understand body language and even have their own. The latest studies are showing that neurotypicals don’t understand autistic body language. Take a look at how new research is redefining the way we see autism’s effects on body language.

0:00