The UFC is taking one last week off before getting into the swing of their 2022 schedule, so the MMA Depressed us is taking the opportunity to dive back into one of their favorite holiday traditions. That’s right, we’re watching yet another Randy Couture film.
Promising the badass thrills of Michael Jai White as 'Payne', alongside the wall-n-maul prowess of one of the UFC’s most legendary champs, Randy Couture as 'Toro', who could say no to the March 5, 2019 action blockbuster ‘The Hard Way’— co-starring former Brit pop-rocker, from the band Bros (pronounced ‘bross’), Luke Ross? playing 'Mason'. Along with the lovely Madalina Anea playing 'Lacy Love'... We certainly couldn’t.
For all interested in watching along with us, ‘The Hard Way’ is available on a number of platforms, including Netflix. But more importantly, there’s also a copy hanging out free on YouTube. As always, we’re starting at the beginning of the video. So, anyone following along just needs to hit play when Zane says “go”.
A brief synopsis of the film states: "After learning his brother died on a mission in Romania, a former soldier teams up with two allies to hunt down a mysterious enemy and exact revenge." Directed by: Keoni Waxman, Written by: Thomas J. Churchill & Keoni Waxman. Filmed in: Bucharest, Romania. Produced by: Actionhouse Pictures - Hollywood Media Bridge. The film had an estimated $3.5 Million budget. Run time: 1 hour, 34 minutes. Not to be confused with the other 'The Hard Way' film starring Michael J. Fox & James Woods released during that same year.
Throughout the 2021-2022 holiday UFC break we will continue to bring you podcast content every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday minimum, more days if we can. Watch for shows like ‘Crooklyn’s Corner’, ‘Show Money’, more from ‘The MMA Depressed-us’, ‘6th Round Retro’, maybe even a guest podcast episode or two of ‘The Eugene S. Robinson Show Stomper!’ — among others! On behalf of all of our crew on the entire Bloody Elbow Presents Podcast Network Team, have a safe and happy Holiday Season & be sure to stay tuned!
If you enjoy our shows, "heart" us here on SC, or "like" & share over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice:
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BloodyElbowPresents
* iTunes & Apple TV: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/blood…&i=1000421882228
* iHeartRadio: www.iheart.com/podcast/269-Blood…Presents-30639274
* Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/55S2dpKYVqndaPTUojkELm?si=oGGPZ4kESkWZigLNnEg1ug
* Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/bloody-e…esents?refid=stp
* TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/Sports--Recreation-Podcasts/Bloody-Elbow-Presents-p1190843/
* OverCast: overcast.fm/itunes984162015/bloody-elbow-presents
* Player FM: player.fm/series/bloody-elbow-presents
* & Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/b53e5086-2334-497c-82c0-24ddb5e0cfbb/Bloody-Elbow-Presents
... While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.