With everything being a surprise in the film and television worlds, Spoilers have become a huge part of the culture. With very specific etiquette and guideslines around them, some audiences are very wary of them. So on this episode of the Comic Years Podcast, we discuss whether Spoilers are actually good? ComicYears.com's Managing Editor, Joshua. M. Patton, and feature writer, Meghan Hale, join host Shah Shahid as they break down the nuances behind this spoiler-free culture.
- What are spoilers? And Why are they such a big deal?
- Do spoilers really influence the perception of content?
- The team reveals their own personal opinions about Spoilers.
- Meghan Hale discuses why she, at times, actively seeks our spoilers. Shocking!
- Joshua M. Patton’s reaction to spoilers are more nuanced and balanced.
- Check out the in-depth podcast discussions of WandaVision: https://comicyears.com/category/podcast/
- Shah Shahid is shocked at the revelations made by his colleagues.
- The team discusses if the genre of content makes it more susceptible to spoiler-culture.
- What is the statute of limitations on spoilers?
- The Comic Years Podcast episode on Wonder Woman 84 can be found here: https://comicyears.com/comics/dc-comics/the-comic-years-podcast-wonder-woman-1984/
- The team discusses their own guidelines and social media etiquette when it comes to spoilers.
Follow our guests and their work:
Comic Years: https://comicyears.com/author/meghan-hale/
Joshua M. Patton
Comic Years: https://comicyears.com/author/joshua-patton/
Comic Years: https://comicyears.com/author/shah-shahid/
Comic Years on Social Media:
Visit ComicYears.com for all the latest in TV news and reviews, not to mention in-depth discussions on the trending topics in the industry from our team of fans and experts.
For media inquiries contact: email@example.com
Scream!Ash, Alaina, & Caleb | Morbid Network | Wondery