045. Becoming your healthiest isn't about being given a magical unicorn diet and fitness plan. It's about knowing the motivations behind your behaviors.
That's why I'm so obsessed with the Enneagram—an ancient personality type system with uncanny accuracy in describing how humans are wired.
Sure, go commit to another September Whole30 or 21 Day Fix, but when you only last 10 days (or shucks, even just 4 hours) you need to understand what stopped you and why you started in the first place.
For anyone looking to finally stick to a food, focus or fitness routine, listen to the 9 health-focused Enneagram insights on today's show—and feel out which one you are so you can start understanding why you do what you do in health.
But before we get into Enneagram-based Wellness, our weekly review of dinners & workouts for the week ahead. When we map out our daily dinners and exercises, we're setting ourselves up win that work-life-wellness-balance.
If you like connecting your personality to your health habits, snag more wellness wisdom here:
- Typeshare (Social Blog): https://typeshare.co/katiehardy
- Website (Blog, Recipes, Programs): https://wholehardy.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wholehardy
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/wholehardy
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/wholehardy
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/WholeHardyYouTube
- Apple: https://WholeHardy.com/itunes
- Spotify: https://WholeHardy.com/spotify