Trauma affects every person differently but every person has suffered some amount of it during their lifetime. What is less common is people acknowledging their trauma in their bodies - especially if the trauma was emotional or mental.
During this teaching, I cover the following 3 practices to detox our bodies.
- Listen - Our bodies are talking to us. Are we listening?
- Identify - Can you identify and confront the Stormy Rough Draft (SRD) you're telling yourself?
- Breathe - Breathing to live is involuntary. Breathing to heal is intentional. Do you know the difference?
- If you were to really listen to your body, what is it telling you?
- What is one Stormy Rough Draft (SRD) you need to confront this week?
- What are 3 things you're thankful for this week?