9 years ago Kayleigh was diagnosed with a rare type of cancer and since then, has been on a mission to change her life, so that she can thrive and live her most happiest and healthiest self.
Kayleigh believes we are all here to be of service to the world and share our gifts in our own unique way.
Through this, Kayleigh loves to help others understand that this is possible and inspires them to create simple but effective habits, which can change the way they think and feel about themselves.
Discussed in this episode:
- The areas of life Kayleigh has found to be the foundations for living her best life?
- Why is it that we sometimes know what these areas are, but still sometimes choose to neglect them?
- The benefits of building solid foundations in all the areas of our lives.
- The myths we tell ourselves about why we can't change our lifestyles.
- Who to go to for help with starting over?
- How to navigate new routines when those around you may not be fully on board?
- How to keep yourself on track once you begin.
- The importance of community.
DISCLAIMER: Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or lifestyle change. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard on the podcast or on this website. Always seek the advice of a legal or financial professional or other qualified provider with any questions you may have regarding a legal or financial matter. Never disregard professional legal or financial advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard on the podcast or on this website.
Follow Kayleigh Norris:
Email: Please contact via the above blog.
Podcast theme music: ‘March on’ by Silent Partner. Used in agreement with the Youtube Free Music Audio Library.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.