Ali Binazir is A.B. magna cum laude from Harvard College, M.D. from the University of California San Diego School of Medicine, M.Phil. from Cambridge University. He is also a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner. He's consulted for Fortune 100 companies as an Associate at McKinsey & Company, practice behavioral change therapy, and coach executives how to be better speakers. In addition, he also writes for the Huffington Post.
How is this relevant to you? He has studied behavioral change a fair amount and has gotten good results with people who wanted to implement change in their lives. His philosophy is simple: Don’t just listen to me. Instead, test out for yourself the ideas I present to you. The last words of the Buddha were “Be ye lights unto thine selves”, which roughly means go out there and figure stuff out! If the ideas work for you, use ’em. If not, move on and use something else. He is committed to helping you live a more joyous, fulfilled life and become the best possible version of you. Would be fabulous if you’d like to come along for the ride.
Apropos, Ali has authored The Tao of Dating: The Thinking Man’s Enlightened Guide to Success with Women and the audio courses Tao of Persuasion and The Tao of Networking. His most recent book, The Tao of Dating: The Smart Woman’s Guide to Being Absolutely Irresistible, came out in 2010.
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
1. What are the 5 principles behind The Tao of Dating?
2. What is fulfillment-centered dating, and how is it different from other dating advice?
3. What are the "Three C's" of optimal venues for meeting good men?
4. How can women spot bad boys?
5. Why do good women end up in bad relationships?
6. What do you mean by "practical spirituality"?
7. Is it true that you have a 3-word summary of "TheTao of Dating"?
8. Making it a priority as a successful woman to date!
9. Everything revolves around healthy relationships.
10. The checklist mindset in regards to finding a partner. You can’t marry a checklist! It’s all about being a fit.
11. People think that more choice makes you happier but it’s overwhelming. You can begin to second guess yourself. The trick is to voluntary limit your choice.
12. Be mindful of how aggressive you are as a lady
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more podcast episodes, webinars, articles, free resources, and events to help you get to the next level in your life! You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Youtube @riseupforyou
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Please support Rise Up For You by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show and push us to continuously be better! So don’t forget to show your support!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY FOR WEEKLY EPISODES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS