Resilience, Courage, Relationships, Family, Change
Devastating life events can happen. The question is: If or when they do, can we be resilient enough to overcome them and thrive? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Kristin Smedley and Mary Fran Bontempo, two women who have had to be resilient, will share with us how to be brilliantly so. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- A fascinating question: How is it that some people are able to live fruitful and productive lives despite going through traumatic situations, while others are never able to recover?
- The inspiration that comes from seeing others turn a catastrophic situation into something positive.
Interview with Kristin Smedley & Mary Fran Bontempo
- Kristin and Mary Fran’s story of creating Brilliantly Resilient.
- Why it is not helpful to say to someone, “everything happens for a reason.”
- How small, intentional steps can help you get out of a big crisis.
- Three steps to becoming brilliantly resilient: reset, rise, reveal.
- A success story from someone who’d been sucker punched but was brilliantly resilient.
- The importance of not being married to outcomes.
Click to Tweet
- “We wanted to be the resource we didn’t have.” @MaryFBontempo @KristinSmedley #resilience
- On this episode of The Go-Giver, discover the 3 steps to becoming brilliantly resilient. @MaryFBontempo @KristinSmedley #resilience
- “What can you actually do in this moment to effect change?” @MaryFBontempo @KristinSmedley #resilience
Brilliantly Resilient: Reset, Rise & Reveal Your Brilliance! by Kristin Smedley & Mary Fran Bontempo
Thriving Blind: Stories of Real People Succeeding Without Sight by Kristin Smedley
The 15 Minute Master: How to Make Everything Better 15 Minutes at a Time by Mary Fran Bontempo
Brilliantly Resilient Podcast
Brilliantly Resilient Programs
Connect with Brilliantly Resilient on Facebook
Follow Brilliantly Resilient on Instagram
Brilliantly Resilient on YouTube
Connect with Mary Fran Bontempo on LinkedIn
Follow Mary Fran Bontempo on Twitter
Connect with Kristin Smedley on LinkedIn
Follow Kristin Smedley on Twitter
Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way
Order The Go-Giver
Order The Go-Giver Leader
Order The Go-Giver Influencer
Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way 2-Day Workshop
How to Post a Review