Interview with Mike Lewis re: How to Handle Covid-19 at Ground Zero.
Get more interviews, videos, and resources here: www.CovidPTGroup.com
(Mike's clinic is 3.5 miles from the Seattle nursing home where the first US cases of Covid-19 popped up).
Mike is a Practice Owner and is currently earning his PhD in Healthcare Leadership.
He is a husband and father as well (and touches on this).
Some of what Mike covers:
- How WAPT Rehab is handling workshops.
- Control the Controllable.
- What your team needs from you the most right now. And what to do if you can't deliver.
- Why he did not send out an email (as of yet) on the virus - but what he did do on his website with Neil.
- What his team is doing right now with the patients who do drop off.