What we discuss in this episode:
- Why your plan for the future is more important than the future of technology
- The conflict between existing and future customers and how to approach it
- Mala Sharma, GM of Adobe's Creative Cloud, recounts balancing the demands of a market shift with the needs of existing customers
- Covid-19 compressed 5-7 years of culture/workflow change into 5-7 days
- Political Movements can be very enlightening on how to inspire belief in others regardless of your politics
- Leaders create change by their nature
- An effective manifesto is what you observe to be wrong, how you think it could be made better, and what you're going to do about it!
- I share my personal manifesto.
- Subscribe to my weekly LinkedIn Newsletter Leading Disruption, which features a long-form article, usually related to my livestream early in the week.
- Tune in to my weekly Livestream, most Tuesdays at 9 am PT / 12 pm ET on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to my bi-weekly newsletter Disruption Dispatch, which features a short content piece, a quick update of my latest, and Three Good Things (Reads, Referrals, and Resources) to help you on your disruption journey.