In this episode we discuss:
- What it means to extend and scale your leadership into digital and virtual spaces.
- This isn't about the technology -- it's about the relationships you can develop and deepen thanks to digital.
- Success in digital leadership comes from listening, sharing, and engaging in new ways.
- Erica Dhawan, the author of Digital Body Language, shares examples of these new ways of working, for example, that "reading carefully is the new listening, writing clearly is the new empathy."
- Sharing isn't about constantly posting on social media. Rather, it's about sharing the stories that only you can tell that will align people around common goals and objectives.
- Engage by asking questions that lead to deeper understanding.
- Subscribe to my weekly LinkedIn Newsletter Leading Disruption, which features a long-form article, usually related to my livestream early in the week.
- Tune in to my weekly Livestream, most Tuesdays at 9 am PT / 12 pm ET on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to my bi-weekly newsletter Disruption Dispatch, which features a short content piece, a quick update of my latest, and Three Good Things (Reads, Referrals, and Resources) to help you on your disruption journey.