• Friday Fun Nights at Yonders Point This Friday. Kick off is June 3 6:30-8:30pm for the Country Hoedown. FREE food and refreshments, Lonestar Beer, country line-dancing, LIVE music and more. More info roundrocktexas.gov/fridayfun
• National Trails Day This Saturday June 4th. 730am - 9:30am. off the trail system near the Rabb House (151 N A.E. Grimes Blvd.) Trails Challenge & Free T-shirts
• Pop Up Play Day at Rock Hollow Park June 11th. from 5 – 7pm roundtexas.gov/pop
• 14th annual FREE Round Rock Juneteenth Festival. Saturday, June 18th from 4 - 11:30pm at Old Settlers Park. Kid N Play, Vedo, and Jay Shale.
• Friday Fun Nights at Yonders Boogie Down Yonders Friday, June 24th 6:30-8:30pm
LIVE DJ/Glow Part! This event is alcohol free in partnership with LifeSteps Council on Alcohol and Drugs and County Commissioner, Terry Cook
• For more info on these and upcoming events visit: roundrocktexas.gov/parksandrec
Rock'N River Waterpark
• Rock'N River Waterpark will host FREE swim lessons for the World's
Largest Swim Lesson Friday June 17 from 9-11am. The WLSL is a global event
with 49 countries on 6 continents all taking part to help spread water safety
awareness. All ages are welcome to attend. For more info on everything Rock'N
River visit roundrocktexas.gov/river
• And, for information on all our pool openings, hours and locations visit
Registration open for Youth Sports Camps. We offer a wide range of sports such as Tennis, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball and pickleball! Camps begin the week of June 6th and throughout the summer. More details and to register visit: roundrockrecreation.com
• Our Summer Program Guide can viewed and downloaded at roundrockrecreation.com
• PARDcast is available on several of your favorite podcast apps.
• You can also ask Alexa and Google to play the latest Round Rock Parks and
Recreation PARDcast as well.
• Stay connected with on FB, Insta, Youtube & Twitter.
• You can find all these links in for this PARDcast in this episode notes below.
Don't forget to like, follow and subscribe to the PARDcast so you won't miss a out on any of our events and programs.