It’s a lot more than just packing up a bag, it’s the part that kind of goes unnoticed but that is actually the most important part to starting on this kind of journey. It’s a mindset. It’s a new belief system that you have to adopt that holds yourself accountable to changing our thought patterns
Of course there are the actions — having a goal, a plan, and taking the steps to check things off of that list but in my opinion the most important part is your mental preparation. I give 90% of the credit to my mental preparation and the other 10% to action.
Here is something powerful that I read to myself every morning. There is not a day that passes that I don’t read this. This is where that pursuit, that confidence, that sense of safety, and that drive come from!
"Nothing can stop me, I'm all the way up!" - A wise man after meditating
𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐳 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝? 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 🔽 IT'S FREE!
Have more questions about my journey and need help with yours?
Download my E-book "The Ultimate NO BS Guide to Quitting Your 9-5 to Travel" for of 7 chapters of tips, life hacks, and a years worth of my experiences, mistakes, and successes to help you navigate a transition into long term traveling or living out whatever your dream life is.
Click this link to schedule a call with me so I can answer any of the questions you have. I'll help you step-by-step!: