TOM LIBELT - Smart Brand Marketing Discusses How to Market Online Courses

Impact Makers Radio

Jan 25 2019 • 25 mins

Tom Libelt, Marketing Pro was recently interviewed as a spotlight guest on the Impact Makers Radio Show, “Let's Talk Business” series where he spoke around the topic of, “How to Market Online Courses.”

During his episode, Libelt, CEO of Smart Brand Marketing in Chiang Mai, Thailand also addressed some of the myths, misconceptions, and common fears that entrepreneurs need to be aware of when seeking out online course marketing professionals.

Prior to the show, Libelt spoke with Radio Talk Show Host, Stewart Andrew Alexander, openly, saying, “When it comes to sales online the product is the rock and without it, nothing else works but it is only 20% of the equation. The marketing, the sales, the pitch, the ads, the targeting etc... (those make up the other 80%).”

To learn more about Tom Libelt visit: http://WeMarketOnlineCourses.com

To listen to the full episode on Impact Makers Radio go to: https://ImpactMakersRadio.com/Tom-Libelt

Got some feedback to share?

Let us know what you think in the comments section!

Did you like this interview on, “How to Market Online Courses?”

Please share it with your best people by using the social media buttons on this page...

Please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for all our "Impact Makers Radio episodes!"

And, finally, I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get...

So, please take a moment to leave us a candid review and rating on iTunes...

They go a long way in helping us out to get better rankings for the show...

Please leave your review right now: http://ImpactMakersRadio.com/iTunes

Thanks for tuning in!

You Might Like