A stalker who suffers from schizophrenia has your neighbor in fear for her life, and law enforcement can't do much about it. Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- A stalker who suffers from schizophrenia has your neighbor in constant fear for her life, and law enforcement can't (or won't) do much about it. How can you help her stay safe?
- After enduring multiple incidents of wildly inappropriate commentary and behavior from faculty members and students over the past few years, you made the heart-wrenching decision to resign from your teaching position. In retrospect, you're wondering: were you forced out, or did you overreact? Do you have legal recourse? [Thanks to school district in-house counsel Neil Rombardo for helping us with this one!]
- Your manipulative ex-wife made the weird choice to move in with the next-door neighbor after an acrimonious split, and it's really cramped the style of your new, otherwise healthy relationship. What gives, and what can you do to alleviate this awkwardly hostile situation?
- As a high-achieving people-pleaser, you're looking for a boss who won't squeeze you for maximum work at minimum pay. Your search has attracted the attention of "coaches" who promise to help you secure better employment, but how can you separate the straight shooters from the shysters?
- With so many podcasts, books, and other sources of information easily available these days, how do we sort through it all without getting overwhelmed?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi and Instagram @gabrielmizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/923
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking...