Should you alert a newlywed to the fact that her husband slept in your bed after neglecting to inform you he was even married? Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- A bit of good news to report: 30 victims of human trafficking were recently rescued by episode 833 guests Nathan Paul Southern and Lindsey Kennedy!
- Should you alert a newlywed to the fact that her husband slept in your bed after neglecting to inform you he was even married?
- Is it worth exiting your current relationship to give the BPD-afflicted ex with whom you're trauma-bonded another shot now that she claims to be getting the help she's always needed?
- The relationship with your current husband began as an affair. Are you in the wrong for wanting to attend his adult son's wedding, even though the (perhaps rightfully) bitter ex will be in attendance?
- For all of its pros, your "dream" job in space exploration is saddled with way more cons than you were expecting. You're aiming for a job that's out of this world, but should you settle for bringing your dreams back down to Earth for better work/life balance?
- Is it overstepping boundaries to strongly hint to your sickly but stoic co-worker's adult kids that they should cherish every moment they can spend with him while they still can?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi and Instagram @gabrielmizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/920
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at