Topic: How to Stay Focus as A Mulitipurpose Entrepreneur and Christian Entrepreneur. My guest Dr. Adrienne Unae and I are talking about using all of the gifts God endowed you with and whatever skill set you developed, to operate in your passion, purpose, ministry and even package it into a business.
Dr. Adrienne Unae is a dancer, singer, actor, production company and proud member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, has historically used theatre and dance to foster enhancement of social, life, impulse control and anger management skills to “under-served” and “at risk” youth and women in various parts of the world. While Adrienne Unae has committed to assist with a vocational training center, an English and computer training center as well as spearhead the disposable sanitary napkin project in East Africa (Kenya) villages, she is excited to announce her immersive cabaret styled comedic funny whodunit that plays at various locations in NYC and South Florida.
Her first career was that of a film, television, dance, and musical theater performing artist who created a 501©3 girls based arts organization and dance ministry. The funny whodunit serves as the capital raise for her Kenya mission work as well as her girls’ cotillion.
Connect with Dr. Adrienne:
IN THE GET YOUR LIFE BACK ACADEMY
1. Purpose Passion Finder Workshop: https://get-your-life-back-academy.te
2. How to Write An eBook/Book In 30 Days: https://get-your-life-back-academy.te
4. Learning to Love You Workshop: https://get-your-life-back-academy.te
5. From the Page to The Stage Virtual Summit: https://get-your-life-back-academy.te
6. Self-Care Audit Virtual Workshop: https://get-your-life-back-academy.te