Podcast Air Date: Monday, June 21, 2021
Topic: Missing Out on First Isn't the End
Note from Aimee J.: You will do amazing today!
Action: First was Microsoft, then came Apple. The same can be said for all the
car companies around the world. Being the first person to do something isn’t
always the best thing. It certainly doesn’t mean you can’t pursue a similar
path and be better at it. The Olympics show us that records held by people who
were the first, can be broken and typically are over time. Don’t let the fact
that someone has done something first stop you from doing the same thing. Use
it as inspiration! The world needs you however you decide to show up. If
someone has done it before, fine, but they haven’t done it like you.
You are Awesome.
You are Loved.
You are Needed. And most importantly,
YOU ARE ENOUGH.
Resources & Links:
● https://yourpersonalhypeman.com/ (Your Personal Hype Man) ;
● https://aimeej21.com/hypemanskill (Alexa Skill: Your Personal Hype Man) ;
● https://aimeej21.com/yphm-itunes (Your Personal Hype Man on iTunes)
● https://aimeej21.com/subscribe (Chasing Dreams with Aimee J.)
● https://aimeej21.com/askaimee (Leave a Voicemail) ;
● E-mail Aimee J. ;
● https://instagram.com/aimeej21 (Aimee on Instagram) ;
● https://facebook.com/aimeej21 (Aimee on Facebook) ;
● https://twitter.com/aimeej21 (Aimee on Twitter) ;
● https://aimeej21.com/YouTube (Aimee on YouTube) ;
● https://linkedin.com/in/aimeej21 (Aimee on LinkedIn) ;
● https://aimeej21.com/tiktok (Aimee on TikTok) ;
● https://www.snapchat.com/add/theaimeej21 (Aimee on Snapchat) ;
● https://aimeej21.com/pinterest (Aimee on Pinterest) ;
Remember: Don’t Stop, Keep Chasing! =)