Chris Quandt is the Director of Special Projects at Kimsa LLC. He has a knack for easily seeing the numbers in estate planning and tax strategies. He values integrity and open mindedness in a leader. Chris joins host Joseph Frost to talk about some of the latest innovations he is seeing in the C-suite.
- There are unique employee retention programs out there that members of the c-suite are missing out on. These are unique ways that will help you keep your employees in a difficult time such as now.
- Premium financing is when you get the bank to lend you money to pay for insurance premiums.
- You can create an assist value within insurance. That way if an employee leaves you still keep the benefits.
- You want to make sure you are working with people who you connect with on core values. Don’t spend time working with people you don’t get along with.
- Fractional professionals try to be as tax efficient as possible. This makes it likely that fractional professionals and financial professionals will work together.
- Opportunity zones are an economic tool that allow people to invest in distressed areas of the US.
- A good leader will have integrity. It can be easy to do something that might not be in the best interest of someone but you want to avoid that and remain open minded.
Quote of the Show:
15:02 I typically like to start with a zoom call, just cause it's pretty convenient and see if I connect with them. Sometimes you just could tell you're not connecting well, or they don't share your values. I don't want to inorganically come up with reasons to reach out, but just making sure that we're connecting on a regular basis. And I'm keeping them top of mind when I'm meeting with clients that could have problems that they could solve.”
Ways to Tune In